Long time ago there was a certain place known as ‘daungon” and later called “dongan” in Barrio Longos, Malabon Rizal. This was under the leadership of Governor Amang Isidro Rodriguez. The place was surrounded by rice fields and river. The barrio was abundant in different products coming from the river and fields. In 1945- 1946 after World War II, the lives of the people began to stabilize for good. More infrastructures were made that the fishponds were turned into land area and made into a residential place.
Those days, education was not easy for the children of Barrio Longos. There was no school. Children had to walk back and forth to attend the morning and afternoon classes in Tonsuya Elementary School. As the years went on, the population of the barangay became larger. The elders became concerned in the education of their children. They wished to have their own school in their barangay, a school site in the fields. Through the help and support of Tandang Policarpio dela Cruz, who was the Barangay Captain, and the other elders of Barangay Longos , the government awarded the fields to use as a school site. The total area of the site was 1,672 square meters. Various kind of trees were planted around the school, the parents built bamboo fences around. The people were over- whelmed with joy and celebrated the contribution on the first graduation day. Today, Longos Elementary School has new two storey building with eight classrooms to accommodate pupils and enjoy two shift classes for academic and non-academic positive output.